Thursday, December 12, 2019

In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW .💎💎👑🌹DRESSED🌹UNDRESSED.

Heart - Dog & Butterfly (Live-HQ)Black And Blue, Magic And Third Eyes, Open To Lights. Blue Lights, Specials, Treats, Trades, Treats, In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW .💎💎👑🌹DRESSED🌹UNDRESSED.

The little things...The little moments...They aren’t little.🌟 It’s a second chance. 🌟🕊🌟Not sure where I was going with that really. Meetup Rancho Santa Margarita Knowledge Sharing Meetup Group.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light to help. 

Image result for Cherish every day .
Stores of Tips: American Veterans. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow.  Go out for a meal, see a concert or movie, take a drive somewhere, go to the gym, etc. In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW .💎💎👑🌹DRESSED🌹UNDRESSED.
Image result for Cherish every day .

 In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW .💎💎👑🌹DRESSED🌹UNDRESSED.Why I love you... I dig in my heart seek the answer In the deepest of my soul I will find; I'll go to the bottom of the earth. Why I love you... The answer is right in front of me In the light of your smile In the charm of your eyes In the sweetness of your caresses .

The answer is right in front of me. Why I love you... I now know why I love you My heart beats faster when I see you I feel on a cloud when I take your hand I feel walking on a rainbow. Why I love you... It's not just for these reasons There are others I don't tell you The most important thing is that I love you It's you my love I chose And that you said yes. 

Image may contain: stripes


No comments:

Post a Comment