Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life…

 "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life… 


The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.




The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ― Eleanor Roosevelt .Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. Nights online, back in time, tricked and pimped, for love and devotions, circles of wolves in the woods.

Birds the same, stay with the same kinds, except at sunset, then all the birds gather on the lakes, what a sight to see.
BOBDIAMONDCONNECTIONSAFTERFORECLOSURE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Birds the same, stay with the same kinds, except at sunset, then all the birds gather on the lakes, what a sight to see.
TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sund...

Nothing but bitches in heat. Plenty of fish in seas. Conditions, Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans: Clowns left.I wish I lived on a beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment