Friday, December 21, 2018

Jesus and Jesuit, Monkeys Swinger To Hang, Gang Bangs, Snakes In Grass. If It Isn't Love.

Gifts of mothers to watch your back, lyons cheaters, big fat cats, games for food, wild bears and the gifts of numbers. Flipping cards, flipping coins for the better dazes on the right side of the grave. Dong and shit, flowers to smell, dung for other, not for cows to call home.Jesus and Jesuit, Monkeys Swinger To Hang, Gang Bangs, Snakes In Grass. If It Isn't Love.Yesterday.
Moves to make. Paths To Cross. Chit chat ?Not done yet, catch you later, catch you now, catch the ball, on the next post, to rave, to rant, to give away pieces of my mind.Army of one, woman for man, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles on the shore.Go out for a meal, see a concert or movie, take a drive somewhere, go to the gym, etc. Stores of Tips: American Veterans. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

Moves to make. I want to have intercourse with you? Please reply.Richard Luis Roque,Paths To Cross. Chit chat ?Not done yet, catch you later, catch you now, catch the ball, on the next post, to rave, to rant, to give away pieces of my mind.Go out for a meal, see a concert or movie, take a drive somewhere, go to the gym, etc. Stores of Tips: American Veterans. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.
 Over Time. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, ple. You wanted to come with me to Coachella Music Festival . SS4U - Cans Short, Full Decks, L❤️VE is all.Normal Heights.Snake: Monkey See: THE PROMISES. 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing, beard and outdoor
Rachel Jarrot: Dyke,Easy Asses.Donkeys And Jackasses. Chit chat ?Not done yet, catch you later, catch you now, catch the ball, on the next post, to rave, to rant, to give away pieces of my mind.Go out for a meal, see a concert or movie, take a drive somewhere, go to the gym, etc. Stores of Tips: American Veterans. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, table, indoor and food



Frank Agresti,  Hares By Tree, Works Of Art, Dances In The Woods, Hats, Horns, Hits, Races For Rabbits. Monkeys in packs, donkeys for free rides, lots of laughs, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, faces in the shadows, in the woods, freaks to come out and play. Songs to sing, glory dazes done, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands, birds and bees, in the dogwood trees. Spring to summer, winds to May, flowers in blue forget me knots, daises to push at the end of the day. There are no more Dragons!


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".Earth Angels: 🍭🍭. REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!😈Doc. πŸ’πŸ’

Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three ways to be a fool. FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰My baby boys πŸ’š❤πŸ’œπŸ’™. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty πŸ’― .FaceTime?

 Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it is at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.



Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text Frank Agresti,Smooching Frogs.Daily.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴Make Me Say it Again girl. Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets.

Image may contain: one or more people and text
I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FOREVER HOME: Both Sides.
Image may contain: 1 person, motorcycle

Heads Up, Stars To Count, Seasons Of Reasons To Shine: Lions Roar:On the other hand, I can totally relate to where @BebeRexha is coming from.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚SCARY NEWS:Standing:Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn.Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?πŸ’ŽInsane*Naughty*LoveπŸ’ŽπŸ’‹Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas.
Image may contain: text

THE LIFE THAT MANY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND: I've owned a motorcycle because of a personal life choice. One day when I am very old and when I can not ride anymore, it will be in my garage as a trophy of my memories. I have met people who taught me something and have the same spirit. I meet people now who get wisdom from me. I get wet, I get cold, And I have been hot, I was afraid, I fell, And I stood up, I even hurt myself.
No photo description available.
But also, I laughed out loud with the wind. I spoke a thousand times with myself and Still do. I sang and shouted with joy like a madman, And yes ... sometimes I cried. I have seen wonderful places because of motorcycles. I have made curves that even my dad would be proud of; other times I made curves full of terror. I stopped many times to see a landscape. I spoke with perfect strangers. I go out with frustrations inside and return home with a feeling of absolute peace in my heart. I always think how dangerous it is, knowing that the meaning of courage is to advance even feeling fear. 

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Every time I go up to my ride I think about how wonderful it is. I learned through gestures to communicate with other riders. I spend money that I do not have, I gave up many things, but it's all worth it... My bike is not a means of transportation but is a piece of iron with wheels that I am blessed with, it's part of who I am. I love my friends and the joy of great people & motorcycles! Copy text and share with your bike picture.

Frank Agresti,Smooching Frogs.Daily.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴Make Me Say it Again girl. Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets.


Take the cash and run, it is ready for the veterans that stop, make new plans, to stand tall, and walk the walk to the bank. Cash forever, gifts waiting for you, write the paperwork for the stories, that will give you cash for the time served. Why not, drink the water, after the race, horses to water for the rewards, of a good run , for the good of the county. Help is waiting for you, ask for it, gifts to share with the cash on the table, gifts to share with the stories stuck in your hear.

Heads Up, Stars To Count, Seasons Of Reasons To Shine: Lions Roar:On the other hand, I can totally relate to where @BebeRexha is coming from.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚SCARY NEWS:Standing:Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn.Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?πŸ’ŽInsane*Naughty*LoveπŸ’ŽπŸ’‹Kisses, and hugs, songs to sing, plenty of fish in the seas.



Frank Agresti,Smooching Frogs.Daily.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴Make Me Say it Again girl. Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets.



πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŽπŸΏ‍♂️🍫daddy afPREYS ON MENTAL VETERANS, EASY TO TRICK: OwnerConsultant;lovemygems@yahoo.com: ANYWAY TRANSPORTATION. TRIPS TO HELL, WITH HELL HOUNDS. TIME ON CROSS WITH CROOKS AND ROBBERS. Good Times:Affairs, Men And Mice: Head Counts. Lovers, Haters, Hogs, Hoes, Hits And Misses, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Head Counts. Stars To Shine Bright, Dreams And Nightmares. PTSD: Voices .Cartoon Hits,Dates?Goodnight moon. It’s way past my bedtime πŸŒ™   This is why I wake so early πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ™„


In The Shadows Bad Company. Clowns, Jokers, Crooks 2. Joys and pleasures rewards given, wishes on stars, shining in the darkness.Good times, glory dazes done, tin can affairs, men and mice, rats with gloves, Micky Mouse, ducks on the water, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times...Facebook: Groups: Created, have to share the views there also.

Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.Roles to play, games online, dicks in lines, suckers for a lick, suckers for free. Rocks to roll, gems to love, faces in the shadows, freaks, fools, frogs in groups. Men and mice, cartoon hits across the decades, .....are u male...female or CD like me...??? Good Time, Cheap Fucks, Lucky Breaks, Heads To Count.
PressTV-Pakistan Γ’€˜postponesΓ’€™ visit by senior US official

Jesus and Jesuit, Monkeys Swinger To Hang, Gang Bangs, Snakes In Grass. If It Isn't Love.Who Is Watching Now, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Good Time Toads.Memory, Mind, Matter: MEMORY, MIND, http://MATTER.Men , Mice, Mace, Good Time Toads, Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Cartoon Hits Across Views.
Photo
Jesus and Jesuit, Monkeys Swinger To Hang, Gang Bangs, Snakes In Grass. If It Isn't Love.Love Notes.I promise...πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Coins To Pay.The Gate to Hell Has Been Found...Happy Friday to all. Are you the girl I've been looking for? I'm a man with a kind, sincere and honest heart. I'm nice looking 5'11 220 brown hair green eyes and olive skin.



Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment