Sunday, December 23, 2018

Seasons Of Joy:❤️😘 Sunny And Bright, Happy 2. No Defined: ‏πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ» Next Open Door:

Gifts of blames, fingers pointed at self. Acts and deeded recorded, history on ice. Dates in gardens of hate, bones in a box, asses to ashes. Dead, undead, unstable freaks in the woods.More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Thanks So Much. You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These.

I would also very much enjoy learning about you, what you like, what moves you. Please tell me your story. I do not judge. We all have our reasons for being here. I prefer to know you well before making a commitment. Currently, work keeps me very busy. I look forward to meeting you! We converse a few times online and then pick a mutual public place to meet if we agree...Meetup Four Seasons Photo Club.🀦🏾‍♀️🀦🏾‍♀️🀦🏾‍♀️πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Chances to change, choices made.

Attraction is equally important...Views to share, lions to roar for decades. Living the life in the land of blue dreams, what you know, what you want to happen, working on the big picture..Wanna take a chance? Please be as honest an sincere as I am and let's share some good clean fun, stranger to friend, it could happen!! Serious inquiries only..


    I would also very much enjoy learning about you, what you like, what moves you. Please tell me your story. I do not judge. We all have our reasons for being here. I prefer to know you well before making a commitment. Currently, work keeps me very busy. I look forward to meeting you! We converse a few times online and then pick a mutual public place to meet if we agree...Ms 411 Daily Tips For Today......Let's Make Out. Out Dogs, Frogs, Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:of Box Please. Steven Jay Jarrot : Owner/Consultant;Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.




    Dreams in actions, dreams running wild, birds in the sky, birds and butterflies, tips and tails of birds in trees.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races.
    Animated Photo
    Thanks again for the little things that make life and living so much better, for the friends that started out as strangers, and the ads or the attention given to make them stand out, and the next member of this partnership. Money guys now are needed, where are they now, hands out and hand up for the cash on the table, forms to fill for more cash needed that is available now.

    Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races.

    1 comment:

    1. Just saying...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers:History Created, Not News. RACHEL JARROT, All of us have the ability to synthesize happiness out of the most unlikely of circumstances--with the right effort. Snakes, frogs and freaks with dreams in action.ATG Radio Network .Hello friends!!There are no coincidences .

      ReplyDelete