Saturday, May 29, 2021

REVIEW:.Hello friends! BREAKING News:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!

She stayed in my poems, I stayed in her oblivion, from time to time we meet and relive moments... me in her memory and her in my lyrics...Charlie Garcia.Hello friends! BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat.Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

May be an image of rose

4



 Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.

Inline image


 Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms..NEVER CHASE LOVE AFFECTION OR ATTENTION. IF IT ISN'T GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON, IT ISN'T WORTH HAVING.REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!

Inline image

I think I may be able to wait until Wednesday if you'd like to go with me. Tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, yeah? We could eat at 'A Taste of New Orleans' maybe. If you don't want to do that...maybe we could go to Disneyland - nice weather for it -REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment