Friday, May 28, 2021

Sun City Civic Association.Expired, but I don't make death defense, Sorry to explain this log With whom I have not been, nor existed.

Cessation cessation I'm dead. This is my only certainty, The ultimate reason for all of this, To this life I give up on Without any subterfuge or subtlety. Expired, but I don't make death defense, Sorry to explain this log With whom I have not been, nor existed.

Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU.SURF PARTY_JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind.

Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .

 Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms..NEVER CHASE LOVE AFFECTION OR ATTENTION. IF IT ISN'T GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON, IT ISN'T WORTH HAVING.

Why don't you have to note any surprise? I have prescribed myself, finishing my supposed deadline, Dead, I'm going to be without anything interested. To all a world in which I ended and lay, This being the result of a prayer, To which this early death gave rise, I pray to die for life to cease. 


Inline image

Sun City Civic Association

https://www.suncitycivic.com
.
Fuck you, have the Micky mouse games that you want to say, Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.

Sun City, California detailed profile. ... Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles ... 50,000+: Menifee, CA (3.4 miles , pop. ... Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (3.7%) ... K295AI (106.9 FM; MUSCOY, CA; Owner: ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY ...

Fuck you, have the Micky mouse games that you want to say, Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.

 Sun City Civic Association.Expired, but I don't make death defense, Sorry to explain this log With whom I have not been, nor existed.


Enjoy your retirement with all the amenities of a resort - senior living at its best! If you have standards of a snake in the grass, crooks, cheaters, and liars, heads to count.The Sun City Civic Association (SCCA) is an Active Adult community, comprised of ...

Fuck you, have the Micky mouse games that you want to say, Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.

Inline image



 Nothing to say, noting to do, live my life, mind my own  business, you should try it sometime.Third eye closed, never opened, after the age of 12. Wheels to roads, cows to fields, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Crooks, cheaters, liars, same old songs to sing. Sex for drugs, dicks in lines, gangs of dawgs, suckers to work.

Enjoy your retirement with all the amenities of a resort - senior living at its best! If you have standards of a snake in the grass, crooks, cheaters, and liars, heads to count.The Sun City Civic Association (SCCA) is an Active Adult community, comprised of ...



Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment