Wednesday, July 21, 2021

How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.


The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it ...
'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.

 You are crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!! .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?

Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
Fami ly Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share...

Freaks, frogs, fools, ships to sail, better dazes to come, glory dazes to see, hopes, wishes, dreams in actions, ways to grow, ways to stand tall, around the world. The Air War in Afghanistan Expands on Both Sides.Loyalty makes you family.Never give up.

I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today.How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.

Okay, have to say, have a moment to spare, thanks for the practice, posts that get flagged, have to wonder, what is it that you hate to read.Writer, writer, writer. Oh, I also write.Support and Accountability Act the Student Testing Improvement Empowering students. parents. and teachers by focusing on TEACHING not TESTING #TimeToLearn 1 if you agree @RepSinema'.How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.


 The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.Rights, reasons, seasons in the sun, songs to sing, marches to madness, seven dazes a week. Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!


I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today


Some people spend all day worried about their appearance. They need to look like they are getting things done; it doesn't matter that they actually make situations worse.It is more important to be loyal to an ideology than to  results and reality.Can life be meaningful without friends?Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!
The updated ride changes that.Failure is proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Child of a Marine Veteran, doing a housing projects in the works, dreams in actions.'Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -



Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play.Are they checking 19th, or Newport?… I’d love to watch! Just be yourself always 100%.

Inline image

Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!

No comments:

Post a Comment