Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.

 Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.


We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

 Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. 'How are we supposed to sample this... and why is she wearing gloves .

Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time. Mountains Climbs. Glory Dazes To Come.Lots of mud, lots of toads, lots of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Normal.Head Counts. Palm Springs Minds to meet, soul to soul, are you the one...Asking for a friend.

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

 Lot Of 'waves On… - Starleane Bright.Not sure how to take your reply, to have sex with you, will not happen out of the gate, there is more to share, beside dates between the sheets. I like Carlsbad, and want to find the free roaming peacocks, one of the attractions there.Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.



English teacher, car salesperson.Starr Bright, Wishes: Hopes In Colors, Notes From The Nines, Trips Out Of Time, Five. Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Caption Gilbert, in the yachts, on the ships ready to sail, seven seas, here we cum. 



Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells, Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment