Saturday, April 3, 2021

Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.


Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings. Tricks Traded: MUCCILLO, STEVEN R.......35 NORTHAMPTON CT.....NEW.
DEADANDGONEBONESINABOX.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings. Tricks Traded: MUCCILLO, STEVEN R.......35 NORTHAMPTON CT.....NEW.
The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it ...

 Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.There is always something to be grateful for.No matter what your circumstances, as dark as they can seem at times, there is always something worth appreciating. Often the most important times to be grateful are during the most difficult times.Amen Baby !It's a fucked up world and we can only hope it gets better.

 So silence. Alone with myself is like wandering. This hurricane of evil in my being... This omnipresence of words in my head. Tortured by this false and empty silence. Tortured by this urge to scream beyond the emptiness. Because if there is silence it's not that I don't scream, This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.

  I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark.A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen.Dead INside..Dnt worrY just SMILE.Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over Decades.


To learn life lessons, to practice to perfection, to fail is equal to the meaning of: first attempts in learning, to end is also effects never die, and no means next opportunity, turn the page and move on.'IT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'.

Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...


 Romeo_The_Poet Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight... Sometimes words are not enough. Sometimes I don't like them being here. Sometimes I wish I could say it all, Say it all but without a word. Just with a smile, Being able to show all my pain. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...


But sometimes I feel lonely. Because there are too many evils, Because words do way too much. But neither silence nor long speeches are heard by others... Neither seen nor heard, I feel alone among all these others. Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach .Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up .

HOLY CRAP"Public Relations Manager Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...A New Cirque du Soleil Show Is Coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World! Enchanting, Dreams & Fairy Tales.. Where magics happens...Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns, wigs, caps, bald heads to cover, cheap tricks, whales on the land. Dicks, dawgs,...Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American Birds. Hands Flying. :Caribbean Queen (No More Love ... Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and queers 

Step In The Name Of Love (The Video)- Steven Jay Jarrot, I'M THIRSTY FOR SOME KITTY JUICE - m4w 55 (VENTURA) casual encounters. Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness.Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings. Tricks Traded.Public Relations Manager Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach .Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up .Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...


I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...A New Cirque du Soleil Show Is Coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World! Enchanting, Dreams & Fairy Tales.. Where magics happens...Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns, wigs, caps, bald heads to cover, cheap tricks, whales on the land. Dicks, dawgs,.

So silence. Alone with myself is like wandering. This hurricane of evil in my being... This omnipresence of words in my head. Tortured by this false and empty silence. Tortured by this urge to scream beyond the emptiness. Because if there is silence it's not that I don't scream, This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.R. Kelly - 

This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.""Paint me! A sky with your kisses; And make me
dream that I have wings; that your smiles are the caresses that warm up my soul. Take me away! On the
edge of your longings. Where! Your desire Breathe my name; Where! ñ11ñññ The craving What are
you wearing your hell; drink the honey of my sweet Glory. copyright * Ana Correa



This silence comes from what others don't listen to me."Paint me! A sky with your kisses; And make me
dream that I have wings; that your smiles are the caresses that warm up my soul. Take me away! On the
edge of your longings. Where! Your desire Breathe my name; Where! ñ11ñññ The craving What are
you wearing your hell; drink the honey of my sweet Glory. copyright * Ana Correa.Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...





No comments:

Post a Comment