Friday, April 16, 2021

Happy Days So Clean .PERFECTION .Dope Sleeve. Love this. Skins Colored. Love, Luck.

  So there are no Black Jews in America that is a Rock Star or a bigger Jewish person. Sorry this was just a teenager with a group in New York City on the dime of the church. Next and moving on have a great day and lots of sunny dazes in California.


By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

May be an image of text that says 'I don't care what your favorite color is Tell me what song you played on repeat during a time you thought your whole fucking world was ending cwpoet'

So silence. Alone with myself is like wandering. This hurricane of evil in my being... This omnipresence of words in my head. Tortured by this false and empty silence. Tortured by this urge to scream beyond the emptiness. Because if there is silence it's not that I don't scream, This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...


In this I am reading nothing but venomous, hate, and slanderous insults, which really tells me nothing negative about the person's you are depicting in this, but it shows me what an ugly hate filled heart you in fact carry within, which according to your above statements is a direct product of what your parents created, and I hope to God ...

May be an image of 1 person

We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez.Thanks for the laughs, jokes with the pictures that you find. Have to take a minute or two to flip the coins, read the cards, cartoons hits and misses, joys and pains, dances in the rain.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...Happy Days So Clean .PERFECTION .Dope Sleeve. Love this. Skins Colored. Love, Luck.

No photo description available.

Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...




Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.


Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read, And Different..Charles R. Jarrot Credit Offices. freaks out at night, stories on line to share.Fundraiser : Good times, Happy Days So Clean .PERFECTION .Dope Sleeve. Love this. Skins Colored. Love, Luck.(TV Series 1974–1984) - IMDb..


No comments:

Post a Comment