Saturday, April 3, 2021

Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach .Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up .

 So silence. Alone with myself is like wandering. This hurricane of evil in my being... This omnipresence of words in my head. Tortured by this false and empty silence. Tortured by this urge to scream beyond the emptiness. Because if there is silence it's not that I don't scream, This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.


Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice.

Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame.


Tricks Traded.Public Relations Manager Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach .Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up .
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'When someone keeps asking you random ass questions they could just look up themselves: GOOGLE THALSHT'


💤 Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys:Heads Shots Family Affairs, Peas To Pods, Frogs To Ponds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit , rocks to roll in your head, penny battles, penny lovers, penny winners, losers, learners, ways to go. [ 1,267 more word ]

 Romeo_The_Poet Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight... Sometimes words are not enough. Sometimes I don't like them being here. Sometimes I wish I could say it all, Say it all but without a word. Just with a smile, Being able to show all my pain. But sometimes I feel lonely. Because there are too many evils, Because words do way too much. But neither silence nor long speeches are heard by others... Neither seen nor heard, I feel alone among all these others.


So silence. Alone with myself is like wandering. This hurricane of evil in my being... This omnipresence of words in my head. Tortured by this false and empty silence. Tortured by this urge to scream beyond the emptiness. Because if there is silence it's not that I don't scream, This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.R. Kelly - 




No comments:

Post a Comment